Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blogging for the fist time

This is pretty much the first blog I’ve ever posted on line. I mean aside from the usual comments on Face book and the video-sharing website, YouTube, I’ve never really taken the time to post a blog about the thoughts and ideas that tend to tumble around in my head from time to time. The only reason I can think of is because I mainly don’t think of myself as the type of person who thinks that they’re hardly able to write anything that could be considered good.  Usually during the writing portions of my English classes in middle and high school, I would often feel, lost and frustrated,because i couldnt keep up with my classmates, which would have an entire page compleated by the time I barely even had an entire paragraph finnished. Course I’ve gotten better ant my writing, much as a painter, sculptor or someone getting better at guitar. It takes a lot of practice and forcing me to take time and try to least write something. I do know that if I didn’t talk to some of my friends online I would still be very far behind and less confident in my skills with writing. So hopefully I’ll be able to keep up in my Independent studies class and be able post two blogs a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment